Conscious Leadership Conversation:
A Leadership Lab Workshop
Led by Faith Hassell and Joel Wright
"Our mission is not just to inform, but to inspire leadership in action. "
Would you like to explore your leadership challenges with others in the community? We utilized this session to explore some of the challenges that were brought to light during the Summit , further define the problems and determine where the greatest interest is for some members to form groups (Leadership Labs) to take action.
Here are the topics that were explored.
· Resilience vs. fatigue/burnout
· Women in leadership - being heard & seen
· Unlearning racism and building equity, and inclusion
· Democratizing Leadership in Education
· Polarities: dealing with divisions at work and socially
· Building connections across remote locations
· Exploring a framework of a leadership journey for new and existing leaders
· Facilitating group dialog
If you are interested in exploring any of these topics with others who share your concerns, please us the contact us form and we will connect you with the appropriate leaders.
Check out past
Leadership Conversation recording and resources
Listing by Month